Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Airport Layover Hell

Hi everyone -- I'm back at the airport for my loong layover. There was trouble getting a prompt flight to Japan at a reasonable price, so Tonya and I are both getting to know the airport...but unfortunately at different airports in different cities. D'oh! And the computer is set up here so I can't upload pictures, which would have been an excellent use of my time. I'll have to wait until I can use Tonya's computer in Japan. I wish I could share them with you! I've taken so many.

I have 3 minutes of internet left so I'll be quick: my plans are to fly to Tokyo in the early morning hours tomorrow, meet Tonya in the airport and head to her house in Nagano. From there, she has a fun itinerary of parties and cultural events lined up. I'm really excited! Will write more when I get a chance. Love to all.

No comments: