Saturday, July 14, 2007

Phuket & Ko Phi Phi

Hi everyone -- sorry its been a few days. I didn't have internet access the last few days. We were on Ko Phi Phi, a small limestone island near Phuket. It was really, really nice! I kept very busy sitting around on the beach, drinking beer. Melissa and I are both pretty sunburned! Now we're back in Phuket at the same hotel we were at when we first arrived. We came back for one more evening so we could hang out with the owner and his Thai boyfriend. They wanted to take us out when we were here earlier, but forces of nature (i.e. a bad hangover) didn't allow it! So we're going out with them tonight and heading up north to Chiang Mai tomorrow. I'm super tired and feeling pretty stressed out about some law school preparation stuff. This was pretty much the worst time for me to not have internet access. All my stuff from Hastings came! Argh. Luckily, my family is amazing (obviously) and I think everything will be okay.

I'll try to write more soon when I'm feeling a bit calmer and clearer. So far Thailand is just perfect, though! I have fun stories to write, I'll catch everyone up soon. xoxo

1 comment:

Jen said...

I bet it feels awesome to see a familiar face. Hi Melissa!