Sunday, July 8, 2007

For some reason, its not letting me write a title for this...unless it changes its mind this might be my untitled post.

I'm leaving for Thailand tonight! My last few days in India have been interesting. My last day at CSI on Friday was cut short due to heat exhaustion. I felt so miserable! I spent the whole afternoon in bed. Pooja and Amit kept coming in to try to get me to drink this very salty lemon drink. Everyone was really sweet. The next day it was still hot and I felt pretty weak until about 1pm when the sky clouded over and the rain started. Yaay! I suddenly felt alive again. We went on the roof and played in the rain. It was great.

Now I'm heading downstairs to have our "party": samosas, sweets and drinks. Beer for me and the adult males, and Fanta for everyone else. Next time I'll post from Thailand!

No comments: